Hello people on the internet. So I got my Ipsy makeup bag couple of days ago and absolutely loved it. Something about getting that little pink package in the mail that just makes me smile
As I try on the products, I will be reviewing them and giving my opinion on them. Below is my video I put on all the products I received this month. I hope you enjoy!
Just want to give you a little notice that my new video is up on my YouTube Channel If you like the video, don’t forget to like and subscribe. Let me know of any videos you would like to see me do. I am currently looking into new ideas for new videos.
P.S. Spanish word of the day: Adios= Bye
Because it is late and I am ready for bed so bye everybody
It is like 11:12pm East Coast time and all I have to say is that I should be getting ready for bed but I’m just to excited with all these ideas in my head. So since its so late, I will just jump right into this post. I had to edit this post now that I am actually posting this on a different day. I did a video this weekend to try and redeem myself from the first video I posted on Youtube. I feel like the first video was just awful, but ugh lets just move past that and look towards the future. Below are a list of questions that I answered and in response to a popular tag on YouTube So here we go:
- What Nationality are you?
- Soy Mexicana. I was born in the U.S. but my family is Mexican
- If you could visit anywhere in the world where and why?
- Thailand! I want to visit this place so bad and can’t wait for the day I can visit.
- Favorite place to shop for clothing?
- What shoe size are you?
- depending on the shoe, I can be a 7 1/2 or 8
- How tall are you?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you have any siblings?
- I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers
- Do you have any pets?
- I have 2 turtles named Timmie and Jimmie (My son named them this)
- Do you have any children?
- One amazing annoying son =) thats what I like to call him (lol)
- Favorite Make up Brand?
- I don’t have one yet but I love mascara
- What do you like to do on your free time?
- I like being on social media. I like being on the internet but most of all I like spending time with my family. (idk why I forgot to mention this on my video)
- What is your favorite movie:
- Drama: Men of Honor
- Romantic: The Notebook
- Comedy: Meet the Parents
- Favorite Season
- Do you still live with your parents?
- Tents or Hotels?
- I looooove absolutely love camping. I like being outdoors
- Favorite Youtube Channels
- Dulce Candy and a lot others that I don’t really know the names of yet
This post was kind of long so I want to thank you for stopping by and reading my blog for a moment out of your day. I’ve added the video that I also created on my YouTube Channel
PS. I’ve decided to start adding a spanish word on every post.
Spanish word of the day: Especial
Especial means Special